Without Motioninjoy Use PS3 Controller to your PC
Here is an easy guide to help you connect your PS3 controller to your PC step by step without downloading the MotioninJoy.
I figure you may get another PS3 controller, presumably it’s your new one. That is awesome. Since you’re perusing this article, you should search for a manual to utilizing your PS3 controller on your Windows PC without Motioninjoy. You’re in the ideal place. The best simple yet obvious guide here to enable you to associate your PS3 controller with Windows.
Let’s begin it.
How Can You Use Your PS3 Controller on your PC?
- Attach your PS3 controller with a USB link to your PC. You should then wait for installing it on your PC.
- Now you have to Download Microsoft .NET 4.0, Visual C++ 2013 Runtime and install them on your PC to Utilize the PS3 Controller.
- Install a most recent Xbox 360 controller driver on your PC. It’s for your system to perceive your PS3 controller.
- You can also Download it with the help of Driver Easy.
- Download an emulator for your Windows to perceive your PS 3 controller as an Xbox 360 controller. Here we utilize SCP Toolkit.
- Now Download the SCP Toolkit for this and then Extract it.
- In that folder, go to ScpServer > Bin. At that point double tap ScpDriver and then Click Install button.
- When it prevails with regards to installing, close the window.
- Back in the Bin, double tap ScpMonotor.
- Now You should then observe your PS3 controller appeared as Pad 1.
- Now Presently your PS3 controller is prepared to go.
Important Note: MotioninJoy isn’t working any longer. Its official site is likewise not accessible at this point. So kindly don’t pursue any guide that requests that you download MotioninJoy.
If you have any Information related to this article or anything to share with us then give your feedback!!